Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ta da

here it is boys and ghouls (yes, I just finished season four or Tales from the Crypt! - Thanks Carl - you , evil, evil, man!!)

Anyway....found the bowl, had to wrestle it away from some angry gnomes in the neighbors yard (I think they were looking for something to hold the dip for for their Labor Day party ?!?!)

I(actually husband) attached with screws to the hands, so unless those gnomes bring a Philips screwdriver...it should stay on for the season.

Can hardly wait to see it in the yard.

Wait! that is not the final picture....the bowl is still black.....damn, too dark to take picture now!!

So tomorrow, is the final, final picture.

:D

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Hope you got all the dip out of the bowl; that could get really scary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing! I can't believe someone tried to take the bowl! Savages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Reminds me of La Pleureuse ~ The Weeper. A familiar statue seen in New Orleans cemeteries. One of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Can't wait to see the rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's AWESOME!!!!!!! *drool*

    Wanna come to my house and make one for me? *grin*

    Aelwyn
    http://hedgewitchhollow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely FANTASTIC work! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want one! So cool...
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  8. All hail the Bowler! I adore him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cant imagine how it could get much better, cant wait to see the finished product! You are officially beating me now, I have been on a long pause as we watched Dexter S3 =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's truly amazing! excellent job!!!

    and congrats for making it into that mag.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive