Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just my cup of tea!

Yeah, this year Starbucks took notice of the 5 or so emails I sent complaining about no Halloween mug last year :)

Today when I was getting my tea....I saw it....the new mugs.
I am on the phone to husband and in mid conversation I say....."Starbucks has Halloween mugs!!!"

To which husband says "I can see you are busy....I will talk to you later."

"Yeah, bye" click.
He is a very understanding guy :) Got back to the office and for the life of me I cannot remember what we were talking about before I got distracted by the shiny thing.....I owe him big time :)

So now I have a new cup for my tea tomorrow....it is one of those new ones you twist open....I see all kinds of trouble with that for the very uncoordinated frog queen.....time will tell.


Happy dance in my (new) office. :)

8 comments:

  1. i love it! i have a starbucks halloween travel mug already but it's kid's size lol.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/STARBUCKS-HALLOWEEN-CHILDS-THERMAL-CUP-1999_W0QQitemZ320430023401QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9b1e22e9&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
    i think i'm ready for the big kid cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to have a Halloween obsession myself. Great blog, and funny story about crows, spiders, and spray paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these yesterday.. really cute.. you really think that starbucks did it just for you... if so.. thanks for subliminal message

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that looks awesome. I may have to hunt for a starbucks to snag a few.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear. Starbucks' Halloween offerings have been going sadly downhill in recent years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have those spiders always been there at the top of the page?

    I've told your spider story twice so far.

    Love the mug. Almost makes me want to go to a Starbucks. Almost ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see them back, but I still hold the black and silver Boo! cup was their best ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive