Sunday, September 27, 2009

The most popular

question of the weekend was "where do you you want this/that?"

Followed usually, with depending on who you were and how well I know you, the responses could be quite entertaining . . . that is why there are no kids allowed at set up :)

It was a great weekend for setup. It was unseasonably warm and sunny.

I had over 20 people in the yard helping us set up on Saturday when most of the pieces were put in place.

Sunday is details and lighting....it is Sunday night, and we are about 75% done.....I want to get home tomorrow as soon as I can...it is supposed to start raining at 9pm!!

That gives me a few hours of daylight to get some of the details completed.



7 comments:

  1. I can not wait to see this when it is completed....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Graveyard is awesome! Also stop by my blog as I have an award for you!
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. ShellHawk - I get a few emails each year asking me "how did you make that fence?"

    Well, first you get a home equity loan and then find a mason and an iron worker.... :D

    It was definately one of the deciding factors in buying that house.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Frog Queen have a very nice house. Perfect for a graveyard setting. I wish I had thought about that when I bought the land where I built my house. But at that time I was not aware I would becoming a haunter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so exciting, I haven't even gotten my stuff ready to put up, my haunt isn't nearly as big as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really looking great. I am not worthy of seeing it complete.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive