Friday, March 11, 2011

Dear......

My good friend at work sent me this - not really "halloween" related.  But very funny.....and the last one if perfect for the frog queen :D

Dear Twilight fans,
Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection. Enjoy fantasizing about that.
Sincerely,
Logic

Dear J.K. Rowling,
Your books are entirely unrealistic.. I mean, a ginger kid with two friends?
Sincerely,
Anonymous

Dear America,
You produced Miley Cyrus. Bieber is your punishment.
Sincerely,
Canada

Dear Yahoo,
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying...
Sincerely,
Google

Dear Nickleback,
That's enough.
Sincerely, 
The World

Dear iPhone, Please stop spellchecking all of my rude words into nice words. You piece of shut.
Sincerely,
Every iPhone User

My personal fav


Dear Giant Spider on the Wall,
Please die. Please die. Please die. Please die. CRAP! Where did you go?
Sincerely,
Terrified (aka - the frog queen.)

Blog Archive