While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
Keep her off the internet! The next thing you know, she'll be ordering stuff off Etsy with your credit card.
ReplyDeletehehe she knows!!
ReplyDeleteKitties, always up to no good!
ReplyDeleteYour kitty makes me miss my cats!
ReplyDeleteROFL. .I read the title of your post in my watch list, and thought, "WHAT did she do now?". .thinking that it was YOU! lol
ReplyDeleteYour kitty gets her spunkiness and teasing nature from you, you know. .don't just blame your furbaby. .she learned by example! lol
I sent her the psychic vibe, FYI.
ReplyDelete