Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Its raining

presents! That makes for a very happy frog queen!!!

Not only did I get a bunch of DVDs from Carl, but my sister in law just got back from her trip to the Philippines and Thailand and look what she got me!

A red skull wrap! This is a PERFECT gift for the frog queen. Red is my favorite color, it has skulls on it. I love it (and her, she is a sweetie!)

I think she brought husband something too.....can't remember what it is, I was distracted by my magnificent gift!!!

Obviously, Dorie like it too :D









4 comments:

  1. a most awesome addition, oddly my wife got a black wrap that looks nearly identical with white skulls, the horror gods shine again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo! Now THAT is a lovely surprise gift. You should wear it while you watch the movies ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive