Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stop what you are doing

and get yourself a subscription to Haunted Attraction Magazine! Trust me on this one.

Go over there...Right now.

This very minute.

Don't worry, I'll wait. :)

. . . . . . . . :) . . . . . .

Got it, good!

I just got ours the other day and I was completely blown away by the new layout and features. A-m-a-z-i-n-g.

Not that was anything wrong with the old design...I always enjoyed the magazine, Leonard did a fine job.

But WOW, seriously, you need to get a subscription today! This new layout is very eye catching and easy to read. I hear the website is getting an update too!! Can't hardly wait!

Wait a minute, some of you that subscribe are probably thinking......does this have anything to do with the fact that The Davis Graveyard is the first featured home haunt? And on the cover it says

"and the Davis Graveyard one of the best home haunts ever!!!" in big bold letters across the bottom.

:)

Ah, not really. Though, because they are now going to feature home haunts in each issue is the main reason we recommend this magazine.

You will not regret your subscription, we have always loved reading all the articles about other haunts and seeing what cool products are out there!! Husband and I fight over it when it comes in :)

Anyway, this issue, beside the fabulous article about the Davis Graveyard, also features a few of our friends and fellow haunters - both Eastern State Penn and Woods of Terror on Church Street. There is a great article about the changes in IAHA by a big supporter of the home haunting community, the lovely Deanna Roberts-Morton. One of our favorite vendors and friends, Bert at MiniSpotlight is the featured vendor.

Oh, and if you are a Dr. Horrible fan (and seriously, if you have not seen it, right after you subscribe to the magazine....check it out. I dare you to stop watching after 30 seconds) you need to check out Attire by Von Charon. He is a great guy that makes lab coats. We say him at the last Hauntcon in the perfect Dr. Horrible outfit. We were blown away!

Great reading all around - do yourself a favor and subscribe today. Be sure to ask them to start your subscription with the current issue....I mean you would not want to miss the article about the Davis Graveyard, right? :D



4 comments:

  1. Did it! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I let my lapse a while back, going to pull out the ol' credit card tonight on your recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the article! And you gotta stop fibbing in your posts. I get sucked in every time ;)

    I've never seen the magazine before. I'll need to make a note to do some follow up on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghoul Friday....but fibbing is my life....I am in Marketing.

    :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive