Saturday, August 8, 2009

Have I mentioned tonight

that I hate my blog buddy Carl from ILHM? :D

I have to get up early tomorrow to teach some nOObs how to use monster mud!!! That means I kinda have to be awake with all that sharp chicken wire and scissors!!!! But NOOOOOO I am up watching.....TV!!! You b*&!rd!!! :D

Yes, I innocently started watching my newly acquired Tales from the Crypt box sets, which I was going to thank him for.....that was until I started watching the extras.

Now, not only did I get a great education of the beginning of horror comics.....but I have likely spent a fortune - if I win all my bids (that I should be spending on props) on eBay, expanding the comic book collection that I swore to husband I was going to decrease.


Damn you (and thank you...because husband is now asleep) for my "distraction".

Crap!

If my banana (or husband) does not kill me my blogger friends are!!!! :D

Blog Archive