Friday, October 23, 2009

Important Public Service Announcement

My brother, who made the skulls, has noticed that the skulls with candles on the patio are quite popular with everyone, so he wants to make this clear to the potential winners:

Resin in HIGHLY FLAMMABLE and toxic when burning.

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT PUT CANDLES OR ANY OTHER FLAMING OBJECTS ON OR AROUND THESE SKULLS. (happy now, bro?)

From the tone of his voice, I would say it is probably best not to even say the word "flame" around them :D

But I still stand behind the throwing idea,..... apparently, just don't throw them into a fire. :D

Back to your regular schedule programing.....oh, I mean prop building, pumpkin carving, horror movie watching, etc. :)

Blog Archive