Saturday, October 24, 2009

So, he is just about

done with cobwebbing the upstairs for the party....my friend Daniel and we are ready to wrap it up when I hear a squeling from the bathroom.....odd, he was not in there that long :D

Before I can ask...."Ah, Dan, what is.....?"

He pops his head out the door and says...."you gotta see this!!"

Really? Ah.....hum......ah...okay....this better not be anything....

....I look in and see a small string of glue from the webbing glowing in the black light of the bathroom!!! Oh, that is awesome!!

I say "Remember when I said we are done webbing?" I lied, we need to web the bathroom!"

It looks very cool and creepy. I found glow in the dark spiders in my collection - sweet!

Terrifying and cool bathroom. I can hardly wait to hear the reactions!!!

8 comments:

  1. How cool! Yes, the reaction will definitely be worth seeing (or hearing).
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet everything looks great Chris!

    The glued spider webbing sounds cool.

    Don't scare too hard this weekend! '-)

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. *disappointed sigh* I wish I could be there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi...you won the fall trip basket from octoberfarm!!! send you shipping info to me at: branwyn93@aol.com i will ship it out on monday! also, there is a new giveaway posted today so check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, congratulations on winning the basket from Jaz! I'm SO happy for you!

    Second, your bathroom will be SO much fun. I'm sure that after the first person sees it, they will be calling others in there to see it too! lol

    What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought my first web gun this year. *sniffle* In the haunt world, that means I'm all grown up.

    ;)

    Can't wait to break that bad boy out. I just couldn't handle the horrible cotton webbing they've been making the last few years. I use cobwebs I've had for almost 10 years now because I can't deal with the crap they're selling these days.

    But no more.

    Hoo hoo...hoo..ha...HA ha...MWA HA HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ghoul Friday has a web gun!!!

    Oh my....sounds like we should all be scared!

    :D

    Have fun!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol I didn't get to play this year, but I will be experimenting soon enough. May have to create a theme that will specifically need webs next season.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive