Friday, October 23, 2009

You know it is

bad when your cleaning person says:

"I noticed that you are usually farther along than you are now for your party decorating....do you want me to come in for a few hours on Saturday morning?"

Crap! I was trying to tell myself it is not as bad as I think it is!!

Even she noticed....it's bad, really bad.

I would have taken time off work (or just worked a nice normal 40 hours a week), but there is probably the biggest project of the year for me happening.....about now. I can tell you I was not in the planning meeting when it was put on the calendar!!!

Note to self, don't miss planning meetings!!!
(No, those are not the decorations for my party! Frog queen has not lost her mind yet. I was looking for scary Halloween decorations....and those made me gasp in horror!! What has been seen cannot be unseen...sorry everyone!)

Me stressed? No....not at all.

Blog Archive