While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...

Dang.... I wish I saw this 15 years ago. But the wife wouldn't of been happy. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL ~ Now that's a wedding cake topper of a different sort!
ReplyDeleteHope this note finds U well!
CK >:-)
Someone obviously knows how to enjoy their special event! And apparently they both have the same delightful sense of humor, which will carry them through a lot in their lives.
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine what some of their guests thought! lol (but good for them that they went with what THEY wanted, not what is traditionally expected.
I wonder if the cake was Red Velvet?
ReplyDeleteFact!
ReplyDeleteI would have totally used that cake at my wedding....
ReplyDeleteYum, William....red velvet is my favorite!!! I knew I like you for a reason!!
ReplyDeleteCheers!