While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...

Too funny! :)
ReplyDeletei just printed this out and i'm going to hang it over my cat's litter box. hopefully she'll get inspired:)
ReplyDeleteLOL! weic? - that is funny!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
I'm almost afraid to check my cat's litter box, we have had a couple of mysterious disappearances in our neighborhood recently. Oh my!
ReplyDeletethis is hilarious!! thanks for the humor!
ReplyDeleteNever underestimate the felines...especially the black ones. We hadn't been paying attention to what Coventina does on our patio by the pool for awhile. She likes to be let out there during the day. Well when my husband went out to sweep the patio, he found a veritable graveyard. A lizard grave yard to be exact. In one area behind the couch was a large number of dead lizard carcasses. Apparently, she has finally learned the hard way not to eat them, lest she get very ill. But apparently that hasn't stopped her thirst for killing. Be afraid of them....be very afraid! :o)
ReplyDeletePopping in to wish you a VONDERFUL weekend.
ReplyDeleteChris (-:
XOXO