Monday, July 28, 2008

Went totaly white trash

..and I wasn't even drinking when I decided to let Tina, my fabulously sweet manicurist, paint flowers on my toe nails.

Yeah, I did. And she was more surprised than I.

If it is any consultation, they are painted black.....with white flowers - I know, yeah, it looks as bad as it sounds.

How could I let this happen you ask?

I made the mistake of telling her that I was going to a wedding, but I still wanted black polish to match my dress. They know me, I think they keep black polish in stock for me, because that is the only color I have painted my either of my nails. She convinced me that flowers would be a nice festive touch, which I needed since I was wearing black to a wedding. (gasp!)

Well, it was a spectacle, everyone in the shop had to come see her actually paint something other than black polish on my toes (I did do pink once, first and last time.) They applauded, it was quite touching actually.

That is until you look at them. Not only did she put a flower with rhinestones (yes, pink rhinestones), but she drew half a heart on each toe (I hear your screams, just barely, over my own) so if I put both of my big toes together side by side, it will shape a heart - what have I done!

On the plus side, I do live practically in SE Portland, so I do not have far to go to find the trailer of my dreams.

God, does this mean I have start drinking beer?

Now, if I can just get Jeff to cut his hair in a mullet.

1 comment:

  1. What, no pictures?!
    How do we know you aren't just making this up?! You know, I BELIEVED the gnome thing but now...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive