Thursday, October 17, 2013

An odd sort of graveyard

If anyone remembers my abandoned haunted ride run....this is in the same vein.  I love this Facebook page that features abandoned places in Japan.

This one really creeped me out.

It is a temple, that turned out to be a scam.   They were taking money from people to protect the souls of the dead, rooms filled with "spirit tablets"  They promised to pray over them and protect them....then he disappeared.

Here is what is left of the shrine and the pictures are nothing short of beautiful.  I know it is not technically a graveyard.  But it is close enough for me.

Here is the link to the photo gallery.

Definitely like the Facebook page, so many amazing photos. Haikyo.org 


Here are some amazing pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive