Thursday, May 22, 2014

So what happened to the Frog Queen

Well, like most things it is long and complicated.  But for now, the short version is that my world got turned upside down a little over two years ago.

Started with losing the job that I had for over eleven years.  Did not love working with my boss, so parting from that relationship was pretty okay by me.

But what I did not see was that I would stay unemployed for over two years.

So, I spent the majority of my time looking for a job, feeling sorry for myself, looking for a job, volunteering way too much, wandering aimlessly, designing Halloween props, working on both HAuNTcon and West Coast Haunters Convention...and looking for a job.

I currently have a job - it is not a great job, it is not even a good job, but it is part time, and I am no longer at home.

So here I am again.  We will see if I can make this work, and pick it back up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive