a bad mood, I might as well bring this up. (my self loathing kicks into high gear whenever I have to spend time with my family :D ) As I have posted before not everyone likes the Davis Graveyard display or me for that matter, but that is cool, everyone is entitled to their opinion - just like I am entitled to mine :D Is this not the most wonderful world! :) So to show it is not all sunshine and roses here at the graveyard (or my case tombstones and skeletons), I will share with you a not so flattering review from last October from one of the larger free publications in our area. :( To be fair, and all things being what they are, I know that my display is not very interesting for people from about early teens to early 20's - we are too family friendly and not scary and thus uninteresting to the bulk of that age group, which is the primary haunted house attendees. This is one of the main reasons, husband and I have no aspiration to create a haunted attraction. I really have no desir...
Very cool recipe! I was afraid it would involve chemicals of doubtful toxicity but the actual way to achieve glowing in the dark is clever and harmless! (if a bit finicky).
ReplyDeleteHOLY COW this is awesome! Have you tried it yet? Let us know if it works!!!
ReplyDeleteMy kind of cupcakes.
ReplyDelete