While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...

I'm not left open mouthed too often. But my jaw is hanging. Wow!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Just WOW! They are truly WOW!
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
I bet they'd catch on everything. I can't help it -- I'm practical that way.
ReplyDeleteI agree....that is why you wear them naked in a room with no furniture. LOL! :D
DeleteCheers!
I am in agreement with Dede & Magaly - WOW!!! Lovely shoes but I can't help but wonder if they are a problem to walk in....
ReplyDeleteThose are the stilettos of The Queen of Air and Darkness!
ReplyDeleteThose are lovely!
ReplyDeleteI agree! Just fantastic.
ReplyDeleteFor a Gothic Cinderella?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful? Yes, most definitely but all I can think of is that I would need to carry more than one box of band aids with me as I walk down the road...or across the room...I am such a klutz...
ReplyDeleteMe too my friend, me to. I think I will just look at them from a far....that has blood loss written all over it! :D
DeleteCheers!
Holy crap. Awesome and deadly. I'd mount them on my wall!
ReplyDelete