Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Holiday shopping for the creepy at heart

I used to make all kinds of decor items for my own house, people started asking me about then and I usually just gave them away.  Then I thought.....well, why not make a sell them.

So I have a shop called DG Gothic that carries all kinds of found items that I Halloweenify.

Yes, I made up that word.

So just in time for the holidays, I am running a 20& off sale for all purchases over $40.





Halloweenified One Drawer Jewelry Box

Halloweenified Fancy Candleabra

Halloweenified 6.5 x 4.5  Picture Frame

I will also throw in a Davis Graveyard t-shirt (embroidered, because we like to keep it classy at the Davis Graveyard.) Small though X-Large only.



More items will be added throughout the next two weeks.  I also do custom orders, so just ask away.

Thanks everyone, and have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive