Monday, July 18, 2011

Sometimes I hear voices



I know...I am always looking for a reason to post an LOLcat...and this one is one of my favs.

So...anyway...speaking of voices.  The super talented Chris Baker and Revenant from Hauntcast have teamed up to create a voice over company that can help you with your "creepy" voice needs for your haunt!  Check out Vox Noctis and be sure to get your order in early so you can get that uber cool talking skull or video ghost effect ready in time for Halloween*!!



*Who am I kidding, we all know we are going to be working on our props right up until the first TOT stops by!  But every year I tell myself I will not do that again next year :)


2 comments:

  1. hey, the voice thing sounds really intriguing....hmmmmm.... and of course, love the LOL cat!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive