Thursday, July 21, 2011

If you are in the area

here in the rainy Pacific Northwest we are having our own Halloween gathering.  FrightFest NW (look like the page has not been update, I think the FB is more current) - it happens every year at Champoeg (pronounced shampo-ey) state park.  It is a great gathering for home haunters.  There are great people that will show you how to make all kinds of cool props and you get to hang around and socialize!

Attend if you can.  We cannot.

A good friend of ours is getting married in the yard this next weekend and we are building a new abbey....so we just cannot take a whole weekend off at this point.

And there is the camping thing....the FQ does not like to camp.  I go with the "hotel with no room service is camping" deal.  Yep, that about sums it up.

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you! If anyone expects me to go camping, there better be a large RV with a working bathroom/shower, involved in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I am not in the area. I live in the spookiest country of the world (England), yet they never make the best of it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive