Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One of those details

That likely no one but me and the crew noticed.  The original design of Margie had her cowl area open, because we used monster mud and fabric over the head shape.  But it is supposed to be a carved statue, that part of her head would have been solid stone.  

So we fixed that.  First we filled the back of her head with bubble wrap and then poured in some expanding foam....a little too much actually :D

Then we sanded away the extra foam and blended it into the fabric folds to help it look "carved" - we will paint it today and see how is looks.



Blog Archive