Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Well look at the size of that....

skull.  Oh, and shiny and colorful too!





The skull is 16.9 inches long, from front to back. We specially saved a large piece of high quality fluorite for caving this titan skull, and were all amazed by its beauty when all the caving and polishing were done. It has a rainbow of colors all over its surface. When putting it under the sun, the light will get through it and be refracted into uncountable particles, which resulte in the glow with amazing colors. The best camera will still fail to freeze all the colors in one photo. So you get to see it with your own eyes.


You have to check out their website www.skullis.com

6 comments:

  1. I especially like the labradorite & garnet ones. Now if only I had a few extra hundred dollars kicking around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GF - I hear ya! I really don't think I can justify spending $800 on a skull no matter how shiny it is!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I can only imagine how this catches the light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That is so pretty. I've never seen anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! The site has many more awesome skulls on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive