my cool Starbucks Halloween mug that I use at work.....but I think I might have found my replacement.
This made me LOL this am.... literally!
....now that I think about it.....might give my department the excuse to poison me.....I should probably rethink this one!
The first mug looks so nice and evocative, I need a mug like this for the tea I drink in autumn. The second one is cool too.
ReplyDeleteHa! Where did you find a mug like that?
ReplyDeleteNever give people "ideers" . . . .
ReplyDeleteI love Halloweenish coffee mugs :)
ReplyDeleteThat one is so funny!
Fun mug but I agree - don't give anyone any ideas ;)
ReplyDeleteI love it, that would be a hit at the Coroner's office for sure.
ReplyDeleteGoneferalinID - I bet it would at your job!!!LOL! I will see if I can find out where to get them.
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Use the tall mug for hot choc!
ReplyDelete