While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...

That is beautiful! May you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and may Hallowe'en goodness fill next year every single day!
ReplyDeleteYour tree rocks and so do you! Merry Xmas!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great tree!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Davis Graveyard family!
We like the way you roll!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely. Nothing wrong with injecting a little Halloween into Christmas. My headless horseman ornament has a prominent place on my tree!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
(and maybe if I can learn to spell words properly the first time, I won't have to re-do my comments in the coming year!)
Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I LOVE your tree! Love your wall color too. But that tree ROCKS! And the Santa cap on the skull is GREAT! So glad you shared this pic. Pinning it to Pinterest!
ReplyDeleteHey, if they can have Christmas music and decorations up in the fuggin' stores before Halloween...then dammit! We can put out some ghosts and spider-webs on our trees!
ReplyDeleteWell... I'm a bit late for wishing you a Merry Christmas but at least I can wish you and your family an Happy new year!
ReplyDelete