Saturday, September 24, 2016

It might seem like a good idea

to get me bath stuff.  Because if you know me, you know that I have a large soaking tub upstairs that I basically live in in the winter time.  Love me a bubble bath.

But I hate cheap bath products.  Those crappy gift sets they sell at Christmas....yeah, no.

I really only love one bath product....well maybe two.

My favorite by far is Lush bubble bars.

Where is this going.......

Look!  They got new Halloween stuff in stock!

Pumpkin - Bath Bomb
Bath-o'-lantern









Monsters' Ball - Bath Bomb

Multicolored mutant





Sparkly Pumpkin - Bubble Bar

Transform bath time into a ball







Boo - Luxury Bath Melt

One spicy spirit










I am a big fan of the bubble bars and bath melts so I will be getting several of both.  I have tried the sparkly pumpkin, 

I heard you gasp!  'The frog queen touched something sparkly?  Isn't that a sign of the apocalypse?*"

It comes wrapped in plastic. So I am safe.

I was a bit worried when I got it that I would have a frog queen and a bathtub that looked like this


But surprisingly, no gold on me or the tub.....it must be magic sparkles.  Or the sparkles know of my reputation and are so scared of me that they high tail it down the drain.  (Maybe they heard about that apocalypse rumor?)

Anyway, highly recommend it.  It is very warm spicy smelling, Cinnamon and cloves and that kind of nummness.

Review on the Boo bath melt to come later.

I am not a big fan of the bath bombs, but I really have to try the pumpkin one, just because....it is a pumpkin.

* Just for clarification. The sign of the apocalypse that you are thinking of is if the frog queen ever wears pink.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive