Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How many times can I say

"thank you"!

I want to say a big thanks to Guy at House Bloodthorn, Jean-Francois (aka Pumpkinbrain) and Nic Andrews at Hi-Rez Design for helping us with the Home Haunter DVD collection and Home Haunter Awards websites.

I especially love that this is a group effort of home haunters......everyone has been so great about keeping this going and making it continue.

So for those of you that have not seen them, there are the links to the two updated websites for

Home Haunter DVD Collection


And the Haunters Video Awards


Thanks everyone for getting the sites the major face lift that they needed.

I love the haunting community!!

So if you have not ordered your 2011 Home Haunter DVD collection, you can order them now for $25 plus shipping.  They are in stock and will ship out immediately!

Thanks again to everyone - from those who submitted their haunts and those who bought the collection to everyone who helped with the site!  This would not happen without you - hats off from the Davis Graveyard.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...

    Two amazing, beautiful websites. Just stunning.
    I love them.

    P.S. My DVD collection arrived in the mail today! You've blown me away once again. So incredible...

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed something odd on the new hauntersvideos.com site.

    I don't mean to be fussy, but there was a strange spelling error on the list of haunts on the 2010 DVD Set.

    The correct haunt info:
    Name: Marrow
    Haunt: Marrow House 2010 - Midnight
    Website: marrowhouse.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting us know....we will get it changed ASAP.

      Cheers!

      Delete

Blog Archive