Saturday, March 24, 2012

You know what I know?


The winners of the Haunters Video Awards.

:)

(for those of you who have not seen....you HAVE to check out the new website!!!!)

Actually, after watching the DVD set over and over and over (happily, I might add) I cannot tell you how much I do NOT envy the judges....cause all the submissions are awesome....and those of you that did not submit, your haunts are awesome too!

:)

Do you want to know who won the 13th Annual Home Haunter Video Awards?

...I bet you do......

:D

....soon my friends....soon, trust me....it will be worth it!!!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait!!!! :) started watching it last night and im with u in not envying the judges :) good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only up to "H"! i don't envy the judges one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine on Thursday and started watching on Saturday. These are really great. So cool to be able to sit in front of my T.V. with the curtains closed and watch these. Can't wait to see who all won.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only watched the first two discs so far. VERY glad I don't have to choose - they're all amazing!

    Although I think I know who is winning the 'Best Video Production'. I'm looking at you, Dismal Hill Cemetery...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive