Thursday, June 14, 2012

I have been gone so long



I have to say "I am afraid".  I have had to deal with the very ignored DG cats lately....and one of them had to go get himself all messed up and need vet visit!!

On top of that!

Husband was looking at my extensive "to-do" list and noticed I had a line that says

Post "Why I am afraid of my blog"

Yeah.....that is going to the title of my next blog post.....if I can ever un-bury myself enough to write it.

I am really afraid of how out of control things are right now.   Funny how when the dust settles it can leave such a mess!!!

Had a great time at both conventions....I think almost everyone is still talking to me.....as far as I know :D

2 comments:

  1. There's only so many hours in a day, Frog Queen! If the blog gets back burnered, don't feel guilty about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, nice to see you blogging again! And I loooove that cat picture. Any cat picture really.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive