While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
Looks delicious, yet scary too.
ReplyDeleteFunny I was in the mood for donuts. Now I am in the mood for those donuts!
ReplyDeleteIts never timed out right to tour the house at Halloween for their flashlight tours. Must remedy this some day. We both adore Winchester Mystery House.
ReplyDeleteThey have flashlight tours!!!?!?!?!
DeleteOMG - have to go someday!!
Cheers!
Too cool!
ReplyDeleteWow! And just when I thought donuts couldn't get any better... they go and slap an awesome skull onto them! :D
ReplyDelete