Thursday, August 19, 2010

I should have checked

my voice mails before I opened the window in the music room.  I open one and then the other to notice that.....it looks like the holder for the screen is missing.

These screens cannot be more than 4 hours old.

So, I close that window thinking....maybe they missed a screen holder and proceed to open the rest of the windows.

I grab my phone and notice that I have several voice mails from husband.....hum, wonder what he wants, so I start listening and then I see him walk up to the door so I hang up.

He is all in a panic because he left me messages "NOT TO OPEN THE SCREENS!!!!"

He dashes to the windows and starts closing them.

Apparently Mason (the big cat) was leaning against one of them, it broke the holder and he tumbled out the window (I still go with my running start theroy).  About an hour after the screens were installed.

We cannot have anything nice at our house :D

We put industrial holders on the screens.  We are going to give them a test run today.  I am keeping my phone nearby so that husband can IM me when the cats escape.....I mean if the cats escape.

Back to prop building! :)

Blog Archive