Thursday, August 26, 2010

There are really not

enough frog posts on this blog....for saying I am the Frog Queen you would think that I would post a frog or two now and again.

I have been slacking.  So how about we start small.....very, very small.

Microhyla



A freshly metamorphosed new species of a mini frog, named Microhyla nepenthicola, sits on a penny in this undated handout photo released to Reuters by Dr Indraneil Das of Institute of Biodiversity and Environmental Conservation August 25, 2010. Scientists have discovered a frog the size of a pea, the smallest found in Asia, Africa or Europe, on the Southeast Asian island of Borneo.

Very cute.  My cats would love him....as a snack :) 

This is why there are nor will be real frogs in my home realm. (Thanks to BB for the heads up!)

Back to prop building!

Blog Archive