Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hey, I was just taking a nap

and someone through a mudded sheet over me!! 

Oh, wait, I am a prop......I don't nap.  (Sorry, been a busy month for the FQ, she is getting very silly. Bare with me.)

Here is the next phase of one of the latest props - we are calling the sarcophagus - She is another girl prop...the boys in the crew are starting to think we are being one sided. :D
I thought they would appreciate props with boobs, go figure :D

To be fair this prop was originally supposed to be a knight.  But I looked at the calendar realized that it was too complicated to finish in time.  And anyway, I have been wanting to do a shrouded body on since I saw one in France years ago.

The next version of this prop (hopefully 2011) will be a full size above ground tomb, that one will have a knight on it.  Sword and chain mail....the whole bit.  We better start now :D

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful prop! I can't wait to see it. You did a great job on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a lot of knights and ladies sarcophagi in England. Very creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget the Knight, the shrouded body is haunting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that! Just amazing! And btw I have a blog award for you come see me. Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frog Queen, we were in England in September of last year. The weather was cold, wet and miserable for the first two or three days. Then it cleared up beautifully for the next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! It reminds me of something I saw in Piere Lachaise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll lend you my sword for a mold if only you come to visit with your casting stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coming along nicely. And shrouded bodies are creepier than knights anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive