Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I keep telling myself

that this really deserves a better picture before I post it. But it has been almost two weeks and I have not been able to get the time to take another picture, so here it is.

Another frog on the pumpkin, courtesy of my blog buddy ShellHawk. She sent it up with Ghoul Friday when she came to stay a few weeks ago.... Isn't she nice :)

(It is not actually one piece...it is a lovely glass frog that I put on top of one of her fantastic ceramic pumpkins...I mean where else was it going to go. :D )

I have been getting all kinds of nice presents from my Halloween friends. I have started sending out gifts to random friends....just to keep the good karma working :D

BTW - so sorry I have been slacking on the blog....very busy at work and at home. I promise in a few weeks I will be back to my normal "insane amount of posts a day" self.

4 comments:

  1. Aw! I love the Frog on Shells Pumpkin, LOL. So cute! (And YES, I said CUTE!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get bored with those, you know where to find me.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great little treats you have!!! I am so glad you made it back for a quick post. No need to apologize... I am in the same boat!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know the Macabre Drive-In Theater is back up but now it's Macabre Drive-In Theatre.

    http://macabredrive-intheatre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive