While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
I love how the cat tail perfectly frames the skull in the window sill.
ReplyDeleteHal takes crap offa no one.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty tuxedo kitteh!
ReplyDeleteMy kittehs like to make sure my props can take heavy duty use by dumping them from my table to the floor.
Your cat is too cute. The cat makes the skull cute.
ReplyDeleteI think most cats are, in fact, constantly mocking someone....
ReplyDeleteLooks like Hal have decided for his next target: the Dewalt drill.
ReplyDeleteOh. My. God. That cat is the EXACT copy of our cat Sox! I hope he doesn't hunt as much as Sox. I came home from work the other day with a dead rabbit at the back door and Sox sitting there waiting for me to be all excited about it.
ReplyDelete