While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...


BTW- Plant sale is a draft....I can see lots of changes I need to make even in the small jpg! :D
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Where did the skull compass on the WCHC broadsheet come from?
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty cool.
Oh..I was really hoping for a Little Shop of Horrors plant on the plant sale page.
ReplyDeleteAlternatively, you could have used the same font and background just to see who might turn up . . . :D
ReplyDeleteI think the plant sale flyer could do with a subtle skull or two-just to class it up, you see...
ReplyDelete