While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...

Very awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't see if anyone else has noted that "yard" is spelled wrong.
Love that you have a sticker on your car! But in addition to yard being spelled wrong, there are also 4 w's.
ReplyDeleteWhen you said it was crooked, I immediately assumed you were doing something illegal. And you really need to get a proofreader...
ReplyDeleteWhy did I read that first time as something like "I've got the web address tattooed to my ass"? ......
ReplyDelete