a bad mood, I might as well bring this up. (my self loathing kicks into high gear whenever I have to spend time with my family :D ) As I have posted before not everyone likes the Davis Graveyard display or me for that matter, but that is cool, everyone is entitled to their opinion - just like I am entitled to mine :D Is this not the most wonderful world! :) So to show it is not all sunshine and roses here at the graveyard (or my case tombstones and skeletons), I will share with you a not so flattering review from last October from one of the larger free publications in our area. :( To be fair, and all things being what they are, I know that my display is not very interesting for people from about early teens to early 20's - we are too family friendly and not scary and thus uninteresting to the bulk of that age group, which is the primary haunted house attendees. This is one of the main reasons, husband and I have no aspiration to create a haunted attraction. I really have no desir...
Wow, how amazing!!! I love the picture of the angel, though I can't decide if she's having a nap or crying because her wings are taped up. It all looks like it's going to be beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a massive undertaking! All of you must be so exhausted by November. I love the before photos as much as the after photos. Particularly the skull on its back, the skeleton with roses in the foreground, and how comforting to know you have cats to oversee each detail...
ReplyDeleteI love the shot of Hal, supervising! He's such a handsome boy! Actually, I love them all, even the pizza boxes, since they are an important part of a group effort!
ReplyDeleteLOL! The pizza delivery people call us the Halloween house...all year round. :)
DeleteCheers!
I looove your cat.
ReplyDeleteMy cat loves all you bloggers too!! Pretty sure that is why he tries to get into as many photos as he can!
DeleteCheers!
Wonderful shots! They really document the setup. And of course, there's Mr. Hal supervising everything!
ReplyDeleteI think it is actually Hal's yard. :)
Delete