Tuesday, October 23, 2012

There used to be a house not far from

us that REALLY decorated for Halloween - not the same style, but definately the same passion.  In fact we were always the "other" house.  

Sadly they moved away and sold their decorations.  We wondered what happened to them.

Then the other day on Facebook a lady sent me a sweet email about how much her son LOVED our house and really wanted to learn to make tombstones for his birthday.  She told me she was the daughter of the people that lived in the other house and how they just love ours.

Sadly I had to tell her that our classes are for 18+ only - for many reasons.  Sorry, we could not make an exception.  She seemed pretty bummed.

I told her that we always traded out about six tombstones a year and I could hold one out for him if he wanted.

She said yes, then I knew the perfect one to give him.



This is one of the older tombstones - has to be at least 10 years plus, sorry to see it go, but I think it has the perfect new home where it will be well loved.


Halloween just makes me so happy sometime :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post! Nothing better than spreading the Hallowe'en spirit! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive