I think the monument needs an update Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 11, 2012 Okay, I know that some people think I am being too weird or unpatriotic - but tell me, whould you not be more inclinded to visit the presidents if they looked like this? Tell the truth :D Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Grimlock ManorApril 11, 2012 at 5:16 AMId be there in a heartbeat!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJessica PenotApril 11, 2012 at 10:48 AMI would definately be there and I can't think it is unpatriotic to make a national monument more interesting!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGuillaumeApril 11, 2012 at 12:48 PMThey all look like contemporary Republicans now. (Sorry, I had to say that one.)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLuLu KelloggApril 12, 2012 at 5:50 AMI would be there lickety split!! They look more appealing now!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Id be there in a heartbeat!
ReplyDeleteI would definately be there and I can't think it is unpatriotic to make a national monument more interesting!
ReplyDeleteThey all look like contemporary Republicans now. (Sorry, I had to say that one.)
ReplyDeleteI would be there lickety split!! They look more appealing now!!
ReplyDelete