While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
Maybe the person who took the photo is the lone survivor of the carnage ...or the one who found the bodies.
ReplyDeletePoor kitty!
ReplyDeleteLMAO thats so cute!
ReplyDeleteby the way i just mentioned you in my blog post and passed on the "iDig your blog" award to you cas i really do dig your blog do check it out:
http://pixieshorrorgalore.blogspot.com/2011/09/idig-your-blog-award.html
oh the shame in those little eyes...
ReplyDeleteoh my...not one in my herd would let me do that...id be missing an appendage of their choice
ReplyDeleteI love it! My dog is going to be a giant barking spider this year.
ReplyDeleteOh, you can see the hate daggers coming out of those eyes! I'd be afraid to go to sleep after that episode!
ReplyDeleteNope. My dog occasionally wears a bandana, but the cats are happily naked.
Haha! Thanks for the laugh. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the look on the cat's face.
ReplyDeleteSuch poise and dignity.
ReplyDeleteDogs take this sort of thing with quiet martyrdom. I wonder if the cat's human still has all its limbs and eye sight?
ReplyDelete