While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
Okay...I'm sure you've answered this question a million times and I've just never seen it....but, WHERE do you guys store all this stuff the rest of the year? Do you keep an outside storage unit to house it all? I really must know this before it kills me!
ReplyDeleteSo much detail, you're guests are going to thrilled. Or maybe enthralled.
ReplyDeleteI am totally in awe of this. Complete and utter awe.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! You must be so proud! =)
ReplyDeleteWow. That is incredible work. One of these years I'll have to drag mr. Strublay over there to see your work. I'm immensely impressed!
ReplyDeleteThat is completely wicKED! I am in awe!
ReplyDeleteGosh, that abbey looks real! But so do the tombstones and wraiths, for that matter.
ReplyDeleteSo incredibly incredible. We have some spooky (real) graveyards in Japan but this is the eeriest!
ReplyDeleteI am in AWE. I just want to come Trick or Treat at your house now...like immediately.
ReplyDeleteYou rock!
Cheers!
LuLu
This is beautiful. And if you think these aren't "proper" pictures - I can't wait to see what you think IS proper!
ReplyDeleteIt look absolutely incredible!!!!! Congratulations on a job VERY WELL DONE!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so envious! That is really beautiful. You all are amazing. I can't even finish one small project. Thanks for the pictures.
ReplyDeleteStunning.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteThere is a 40x24 2 story shop on the property (just behind the Abbey). The entire upstairs is dedicated to Halloween props. The tombstones and smaller stuff gets stacked in alcoves and the bigger stuff in the middle of the room. The large structures break down into panels that are stacked on their side (The Abbey is made up of 40).
ReplyDeleteAmazing. Simply amazing.
ReplyDeleteSPOOKTACKULAR!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish you lived in my neighborhood.
Why isn't there any cool stuff like this in my community?
ReplyDeleteWow...and again...wow!
ReplyDeleteGoddamn amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously... your work is breathtaking! Living in Australia, where Halloween is only superficially celebrated, this is like a fantasy!!
ReplyDeletetruly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely jaw-droppingly eye-poppingly incredibly fantastically amazing amazing stuff right there.
ReplyDeleteI approve.
A lot.
Add my voice to the chorus of stunned admiration! Y'all have COMPLETELY outdone yourselves this year!!! Amazing work, all the way around!!!
ReplyDeletePhenomenal detail. Truly awesome work as always. I look forward to defiling it with my presence as soon as is humanly possible. ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is some serious work you did there. The result is spectacular and very detailed. Well done, i'm in total awe.
ReplyDelete