Sunday, February 1, 2009

This should really be a

Twitter, not a blog entry.

But then I would have to log on to Twitter and then start talking to people and get nothing done for the rest of the day........ah, it is always something with me.

So right now, husband is out of the house at a party, the cats are asleep in the office, I have lit all the candles and The Dreaming by Kate Bush is currently in the CD player and demons are coming out of the speakers :)





I am so happy. Back to cleaning the basement!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Frog Queen!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a new follower!

    I see you're a Halloween enthusiast too! Cool! I just can't get enough of the wicked holiday!

    By the way, Kate Bush is amazing! Haunted cleaning!

    Enchanted Blessings,
    Joycee

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive