I'm thinking he or she is just insulted that you used that nail in the board contraption for the holes in the Styrofoam when you have availability of kitty claws! Probably just looking at the work with disdain...
LOL!!! Classic cat behavior! My cats LOVE to sleep on the foam that I have in the house when making tombstones :) I think it holds their heat and they like the warmth :)
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
Goals I do have a 3D printer(s) and time...but no frogs (curently). When I find some frogs in the yard (they will be back, I live near a creek) Gonna make a gothic version of this. If you have not met this star, bloggers followers, this is Frodrick - Frodrick, here are some new friends. Hop right to it everyone and check out his YouTube journey. https://youtu.be/ROHZOitxo5k?si=Gh8eeKBiTVpHDJIP
a bad mood, I might as well bring this up. (my self loathing kicks into high gear whenever I have to spend time with my family :D ) As I have posted before not everyone likes the Davis Graveyard display or me for that matter, but that is cool, everyone is entitled to their opinion - just like I am entitled to mine :D Is this not the most wonderful world! :) So to show it is not all sunshine and roses here at the graveyard (or my case tombstones and skeletons), I will share with you a not so flattering review from last October from one of the larger free publications in our area. :( To be fair, and all things being what they are, I know that my display is not very interesting for people from about early teens to early 20's - we are too family friendly and not scary and thus uninteresting to the bulk of that age group, which is the primary haunted house attendees. This is one of the main reasons, husband and I have no aspiration to create a haunted attraction. I really have no desir...
I loooove the cat! Boy am I a broken record here...;-)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like he's approved the struture.
ReplyDeleteI thought he was thinking "This would be the perfect spot for a kitty door" ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking he or she is just insulted that you used that nail in the board contraption for the holes in the Styrofoam when you have availability of kitty claws! Probably just looking at the work with disdain...
ReplyDeleteGood to see an excellent manager on the job.
ReplyDeleteNice to see the supervisor on the job site. Looks like he approves!
ReplyDeleteKeep their noses to the grindstone, Hal!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! Classic cat behavior! My cats LOVE to sleep on the foam that I have in the house when making tombstones :) I think it holds their heat and they like the warmth :)
ReplyDeleteMeow! An excellent spot for planting catmint next spring.
ReplyDelete