While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
It's beautiful! And I'm sure you could have it plated or anodised!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
That seems like something from Alan Moore's jewelry box.
ReplyDeleteDoes it come in glow-in-the-dark plastic? That would be cool too.
ReplyDeleteThat is the most awesome piece of jewelry!
ReplyDeleteAaaawwwweeeessssooommmmmeeee!!
ReplyDeleteSpooky.
ReplyDeleteI think I need this! Do you know where these are being sold?
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome....
ReplyDeleteAnd, you know -- gold gets you good money right now. I actually sold my wedding band a few weeks ago. It was purchased for 300 dollars originally, and one of those Buy Gold places paid me 85 bucks for it.
I consider that a good deal, given the nature of the whole Used Gold industry....
I am not messing with you then.
ReplyDelete