I just got my hair ready to go out to dinner with friends.....husband was nice enough to stand out in the rain to represent the graveyard.......thanks baby....once again, I owe you!!
that was great! I feel honored to know you guys (even if it is only on the internet)--famous home haunter celebrities and awesome artists and prop builders! wow!
Do you get news footage every year? I'm with Pam - I feel so honored to "know" you and to have been able to see the behind-the scenes work you put into the Abbey!
...and we're gonna get..... no life during the summer. :) (We are almost done with the Chapel, in fact, if all goes well, most of it goes up tonight. But I have not been documenting it here. So I am going to retrospectively show you through the chapel build.) After a few years of planning, we finally decided to sell the abbey and build a chapel. The plan is that this will be easier to put together than the abbey has been. The abbey took an entire weekend, a scissor lift and an army of people to set up. This new chapel should go up in a few hours. This is the SketchUp plan. Front view from SketchUP Here is the real chapel that we modeled it after. Ardgowan Chapel in Scotland Yeah, we decided to phone it in this year :D
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
Goals I do have a 3D printer(s) and time...but no frogs (curently). When I find some frogs in the yard (they will be back, I live near a creek) Gonna make a gothic version of this. If you have not met this star, bloggers followers, this is Frodrick - Frodrick, here are some new friends. Hop right to it everyone and check out his YouTube journey. https://youtu.be/ROHZOitxo5k?si=Gh8eeKBiTVpHDJIP
The guy just didn't even know he was talking to somebody FAMOUS, did he?!?! :D
ReplyDeleteWeird hearing the guy call it a castle, and then my mind started screaming ABBEY.... right about the time Jeff corrected him, LOL.
Great job Jeff, chalk up another awesome interview on the garage door!
that was great! I feel honored to know you guys (even if it is only on the internet)--famous home haunter celebrities and awesome artists and prop builders! wow!
ReplyDeleteWOW that is wicKED! You guys have to be proud!
ReplyDeleteAwesome interview! The people of Milwaukee are so lucky to be able to visit the Davis Graveyard!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are the coolest people on the planet. :)
ReplyDeleteI bow to you, oh famous ones!
ReplyDeleteDo you get news footage every year? I'm with Pam - I feel so honored to "know" you and to have been able to see the behind-the scenes work you put into the Abbey!
This is soooo cool! Oh I wish I could visit it!
ReplyDeleteYou are INfamous! But I think someone was missing from the interview?? :)
ReplyDelete