Monday, April 6, 2009

Finnaly caught up

on all the Hauntcast episodes. LMAO!!!

The latest one featured one of our favorite haunters, Ghostess Deanna, husband and I have been admiring her yard for years. Her stunning gargoyle prop has been a great inspiration to many people.

We also heard that the Mitchell's are going to be on the next issue, we can hardly wait!! Another amazing yard haunt and very nice people (at least through email :)- I wish my stuff could look that eerie and beautiful. Looking forward to hearing from them.

They take donations, so if you have a few bucks - send it their way - we need to keep them on the web!

It is a great show, and I recommend it to all you haunters. And my crazy friends with a good sense of humor.

Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive