Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The other night

I had one of those moments where someone's comments just made me say

F&ck! I am done with this Halloween business. I don't need these kind of comments in my life.

I was having flash backs to another unpleasant misunerstanding with someone in the haunt community, and (because lately I am a bit stressed and in a bad mood) could only see this ending badly.

I really don't need this in my life right now. I guess it goes to show how on the edge I am if something this small can set me off. Poor husband!

Have a mentioned that I am a red head and definitely fit the stereotype when it comes to my temper. In this case I was more upset than angry. Yeah, I don't handle "upset" with any grace either.

I (we) write the best email we can to see if we can patch things up, and head to bed.

I have a hard time sleeping lately but know I do not want to get up because I will want to check my emails.....and that could just make things worse.

I get up the next morning to find that, in this case, crisis diverted, everyone is happy.

Looks like there will be a Davis Graveyard in 2009. Not that there was any real danger of packing it up . . . just gave me head something to do for a few hours.

Guess I should get busy making some props. :)

6 comments:

  1. Is there something in the fog water? You are the third blog post from a haunter I've read today who was really upset by some sort of falling out with a fellow haunter.

    I hope you've found some zen :) And some booze. Sounds like it all worked out in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...I noticed the same thing.....weird.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds intense! Glad it all worked out in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whenever lifes got you down, just think of the frogs and theyll put a smile right back on your face =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the recent turmoil. :( There's definitely something in the air. Too many issues happening!

    Thank goodness your crisis was averted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm late on this one...

    There IS something in the water because I had a falling out with a couple online friends recently-not one but TWO, twice as sucky and sad. :(

    So I hope to never go through that again but unfortunately that's the chance you take in the online "world." I hope you're doing good...I'm feeling better. I wasn't sleeping good either. (We all must be drinking from the same water I tell ya!)

    Oh and BTW: I'm a redhead too (well, not naturally but everyone thinks I am, so ssshhh) and have quite the temper if someone rubs me the wrong way. (My poor boyfriend too!!!)

    Take care~

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive