Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We really appreciate

all the support of the Home Haunter DVD collection!

I know that many of you have helped us out with blog and Vblog posts...thanks to all of you.

No, I am not going to mention the names, cause I will forget someone and get myself in trouble! :D

But I want to make a special mention to that latest one from dEdmontonTV. If you have not seen their show, check it out. I first found it because one of my favorite haunters and good friend Grant lives there.....here I thought he lived in the middle of no where.

Well, it is the middle of nowhere with really cool haunters! Awesome.

Just want to say thanks to them for mentioning the DVD collection on their latest show. Thank you, thank you!!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to see you leave my blog. Thank you for all of the nice and thoughtfull comments. Thanks again.
    The Doktor

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive