Monday, July 18, 2011

I am a sucker

for things that glow in the dark.  Could be from when I was a kid an my uncle showed me his room (no, nothing like that, we were close to the same age my grandparents remarried....several times, so I have an interesting assortment of step/half aunts and uncles....anyway) and the walls looked normal until you turned on this black light he had and he had all this writing and pictures on the walls in chalk - so cool.

So....long explanation for why I think this is so cool and we might have to try it this year....since my cool friend over at Merlin's Magical Mistress got me searching for a vegetarian jello and I found one!!!


The recipe requires gin....which I am not a huge fan of except for the gin they use in the recipe (Hennricks) - so I think that is another sign that I need to make these!!!

Click here for the recipe.

Check out more of her work....including the glow in the dark shot martini at her Instructables page.


2 comments:

  1. Everyone I know thinks I'm weird because I like things that glow in the dark. Glad to see another adult that does. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooo! Ghoulie like things that glow. Bonus if it has alcohol! You mix up a batch and I'll be right over ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive